Utilising the latest IP network camera technology available our systems are suitable for an array of commercial and residential purposes including;
- Retail outlets
- Commercial Properties
- Houses & Garages
- Gyms & Leisure Centres
We only use trusted, easy to use and reliable CCTV systems that have a proven track record for your peace of mind. Our systems range from single cameras to 16+ including internal and external configurations.
Benefits of IP CCTV
- Ideal for shops, schools, pubs, clubs, offices etc.
- High Definition 1080P Quality.
- Scalability – Buy and add cameras as needed and as budget allows.
- Remote viewing access from computers, smart phones and iPads.
- Lower storage costs – no DVD’s or tapes required.
- Easy to use and retrieve footage.
As CCTV installers we only install the best IP CCTV systems that offer HD quality, analog systems are now becoming old and more and more manufacturers are moving towards IP network cameras due to the increased quality, ease of use and scalability.
Why do you need CCTV?
60% of businesses in the UK are effected by crime each year plus hundreds of thousands of burglaries, and this costs a staggering £5bn, with a staggering 10% of business lost as a consequence of crime.
CCTV is a very powerful tool in the fight against crime. Not only does CCTV provide a fantastic visual deterrent – footage can be used to provide evidence against anti-social behaviour, theft, vandalism and burglary – saving you thousands in the long run.
- CCTV helps to deter thieves
- View remote locations, including multiple locations at once
- Safely monitor premises from a control room
- Provide CCTV evidence to Police to secure a prosecution